Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:18' 4"
- Hull Length: 18' 4"
- Beam: 92"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 20"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 65"
- Fuel capacity: 23 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1300 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 7' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2950 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 6"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 8"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- driver/passenger bucket seating w/ center fold down & two matching fishing seats
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Oversized Tackle Organizer Storage Boxes
- Fiberglass bow panel with recessed trolling motor pedal
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Retractable rod strap
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® Max 70 BG, 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 7 Combo @ console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 3
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Hydraulic steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & easy touch switching
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable Rod Storage
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® Trailer / single axle SM2950
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Leaf spring axle
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated Load Guides
- Waterproof lights, (2) backup lights
- Channel Steel Frame